2. What data do we collect
Oscilla® collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) from customers and suppliers.
3. How do we collect your data
You directly proved Oscilla with most of the data we receive from emails. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or call for support and service.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on an email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
4. How will we use your data?
Oscilla collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Oscilla will only share your data with other companies if you agree to it. You will have the option to opt-out of our emailing list at any time.
5. How do we store your data?
Oscilla securely stores your data at Oscilla A/S, Aabogade 15, 8200 Aarhus, Denmark, at our company-secured server, where data is encrypted and the server is locked behind our firewall.
Oscilla will keep your personal data for 5 years after the last activity from your side. Once this time period has expired, we will delete the customer data from our ERP system.
Oscilla would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send a mail to
7. What are your data protection rights?
Oscilla would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Oscilla for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Oscilla correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Oscilla to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Oscilla erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Oscilla restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Oscilla’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Oscilla transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at
8. Privacy policies of other websites
10. How to contact us